Please confirm your age.
Higher Minds sell Age Restricted products.
You must be at least 18 years old, to use or purchase products from this shop.
Smudging is an ancient and sacred ceremony, so it is best to do it with full awareness and in a slow, mindful manner. As even the happiest homes accumulate in time negative vibrations, it is good to smudge your home thoroughly at least several times a year. You can also smudge your office space (not during busy office hours!); as well as use smudging to clear your own energy or the energy of other people.
Here are simple instructions on how to do smudging, and then address the most common concerns with smudging a room or house. Other people may have their own preferences on how to do smudging and this is just one option.
Supplies You Need for Smudging Your House: Smudge stick, Candle & matches, A fireproof container
How To Smudge Your Room or House:
1. Place the candle, the fireproof container and the smudge stick on a table, desk or any other appropriate surface. It is best if you create a sense of ceremony when you smudge your house as well as find time when you will not be disturbed; 10-15 min should be enough.
2. Light the candle and say a prayer or just focus your energy. Light the tip of your smudge stick with a candle light, then gently wave the stick in the air till the tip begins to smoulder.
3. Hold the smudge stick over the fireproof container such as an abalone shell or small plate/dish at all times in order to avoid any lit herbs falling on the floor. You can use a feather, if you have one, but usually just gently waving your hands to disperse the smoke is enough. Remind yourself to stay connected to your breathing throughout your smudging session.
4. Go clockwise around your house (usually starting at the front door), and gently wave the smoke into the air. Spend a bit more time smudging the room corners, as they tend to accumulate stagnant energy. Be sure to also open the closet doors and carefully smudge inside. Do not forget about spaces such as the utility room, the garage or the basement.
5. When you have smudged all areas of your house, come back to where you started and gently extinguish your smudge stick (dipping it into sand while applying a bit of pressure usually works well). Wait a bit, then pack your smudge stick, as well as the container, till your next smudging session. You can leave the candle, if you so desire, to continue to purify the energy.
for 100% privacy
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to us here at Higher Minds.
All of are orders are dispatched in plain packaging. We do not attach any labels on to the boxes or envelopes to indicate what the contents might be. The address label contains your delivery address. Royal Mail does require us to have a return address label on your parcel. This is shown as:
SENDER - 49 Stoneleigh Broadway, Epsom, Surrey KT17 2JE
See our Delivery Information page for information on our shipping prices.
Here are photographs of how your order will arrive, discreetly and securely packaged:
Large orders placed with Royal Mail delivery methods will arrive well-protected and padded in sealed plain boxes, and smaller items are shipped in padded envelopes.
and other Altcoins×